Aywaille is a tourism-focused town with two major sites, the Remouchamps Caves and the Wild World (Monde sauvage). We are proud to be a town appreciated by cycling tourists and proud to be the hometown of Road Cycling World Champion PHILIPPE GILBERT.
Saturday, 17 August 2013 - Arrival of fifth road race
- Passing of the finishing line: 2.50 p.m. & 3.46 p.m.
- Arrival of road race: 4.25 p.m.
- Location of finish: Rue Redoute (at esplanade)
- Opening of Eneco KidsArea: noon
- Start Eneco KidsRide: 1 p.m.