SPORTOGRAF.COM is the official photo service of RVV Offroad. These photographers have acquired a good reputation in recent years with their fully digital service and competitive prizes.
In view of the fact that they themselves are active cyclists, they have an outstanding feeling from the perspective of the participant.
The organisers advise everyone to avoid any form of serious physical activity for which they are not adequately prepared. Make sensible choices about the distance you ride and/or the pace you set for yourself.
Anyone who aims to improve performance and compete at high intensity should see a (specialised sports) physician for a check-up. There is no requirement to produce a medical certificate.
It is up to the participant to decide how to use the information resulting from a medical check-up.
The organisers cannot be held liable in this respect.
More information about health & sports can be found here.
Exercise is fun, healthy and safe for most people. However, some people have an increased risk of problems during physical activity, which may require extra medical follow-up. If you meet one or several of the conditions below, it is recommended you contact your doctor or undergo a sports-medical examination before taking up more intensive forms of exercise:
- You are taking medication to treat high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, pulmonary disease.
- At some point you suffered from coughing, shortness of breath or other breathing disorders during or after efforts or you have asthma.
- You smoked in the past 5-10 years or you have not stopped smoking for longer than 6 months after a period of 5-10 years.
- You have high blood pressure and/or increased cholesterol value
- You fainted or became dizzy during or after an effort
- You have ever had palpitations, arrhythmias or pain in the chest during or after doing exercise or you have ever been told that you have a heart murmur
- A member of your family, younger than 55, suddenly died because of health problems (cardiovascular disease, cot death)
- You have problems of the liver, kidneys or thyroid gland, diabetes
We Care About Nature
For the organization of the Ronde van Vlaanderen Off-Road, we work together with the Flemish Agency for Nature and Forest. They take care of the conservation, protection and development of nature on a daily basis. Nature literally and figuratively provides us with the necessary oxygen. Nature is there for us to walk and cycle through, to play and exercise in, to enjoy,...
The essential Guide for cycling in Flanders
All you ever needed to know about cycling in Flanders. Discover impressive routes, challenging bucket lists and tips to plan your stay!
We are very much interested in how you have experienced our event. Please send us your remarks, reactions or ideas. We would love to hear from you.