Former world No. 1s Kim Clijsters and Andy Roddick have been elected to receive the highest honor in tennis - induction into the International Tennis Hall of Fame. Joining them in the Hall of Fame Class of 2017 will be Monique Kalkman-van den Bosch, a 4-time Paralympic medalist in wheelchair tennis.
- 20-09-2013Baby Jack for Kim
- 28-05-2013Kim awarded honorary doctorate
- 25-03-2013Kim and Brian expecting a baby boy
- 25-02-2013Kim Clijsters expecting second child
- 12-12-2012A farewell wave and final win for Kim
- 12-12-2012Kim's last press conference: 'I followed my heart'
- 12-12-2012Venus: 'Sportsmanship'
- 30-08-2012The highlights of Kim's career
- 12-12-2012Unique Kim magazine