Changing names or distances
Changing rooms & bag storage
Timing with chip
Visiting from the UK?
Wings for Life World Run
Visit the Flanders Fields Museum
Personalised training programme thanks to energy lab
Preparation & minimum age 21km Run
GREAT PEACE RUNNERS: ALSO RUN FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T!
- Sign up for the Wings for Life World Run ORGANIZED APP RUN YPRES on wingsforlifeworldrun.com or via the app. 100% of the entry fee goes to research into spinal cord injuries
- Do the Great Peace Run Loop on Sunday 6 May 2018 and activate the Wings for Life World Run app at the start- then you do both races at the same time!
- Start the 10 kilometres of the Great Peace Run at 1pm! Because both races begin at exactly the same time
- At the end of the 10 km, keep running, under the Menin Gate again, in the direction of the 6.5km loop of the Wings for Life World Run
- Run this loop as many times as you want, until you are caught by the virtual Catcher Car
- In so doing, you are taking part in the biggest running event in the world for those who can't, and supporting research into spinal cord injuries